Russian-based Ghanaian architecture student Aziz Nuhu Tanko has shared his designs for an ultramodern library facility in Takoradi in the Western Region of Ghana.
Aziz, an old student of St. John’s School in Sekondi moved to Russia to pursue his dream of being an world-class architect.
- No student injured after package detonates in Northeastern University, Boston
- Several bank holidays, billions of pounds to be spent on funeral; This is what will happen after the death of Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died at age 96
- Student loan forgiveness: Biden cancels $10,000 in student debt for millions
- Meet Aziz Nuhu Tanko, Ghanaian student-Architect in Russia with a perfect design for Takoradi Community Library
As part of giving back to the society, he has designed a library model for the Twin-City which will be the first of its kind, not just in the “Oil City” but in the whole of Ghana, as we move towards an education-driven nation.
Aziz’s work is a beautiful concept that expresses architectural design through the use of modern designs but the use of traditional tools to give it a perfect mix of the old and new, making it a classic.
The unique library model depicts a ‘cute’ looking building with a beautiful wooden interface, which makes it an amazing experience to use this academic facility.
Aziz seeks to use this structure to boost literacy in the Region that made him who he is today, he seeks to be a household name in the Architecture space in some few years and make Ghana proud.