Contrary to reports going round about budding artiste, Black Sherif, abandoning and being ungrateful to his manager, Your Home of Authenticity can confirm that they are false.
Inside information reaching us indicate that rumors going round about the artiste are totally false and should be treated with all the contempt it deserves.
The facts and information we have in response to these allegations are as follows;
- The said ‘manager’ has not been the day-one manager of the ‘Second Sermon’ hitmaker. Black Sherif is still with and is managed by his team, Road Boys Association (RBA).
- The said ‘manager’ came into the scene somewhere after ‘Second Sermon’ had been released. Therefore, claims that he has been with Black Sherif since his early days and made him who he is now are false.
- Black Sherif decided to leave the house handed to him by the said ‘manager’ on his own accord after he did not agree to sack his team members with whom he shares a lot of memories and business ideas.
- Black Sherif was never officially given a car nor a house. His mobility and residency was handled by his team (RBA) and business manager, Skirth Madonna.
- According to our intel, Black Sherif, is calm and fully focused on his future projects with a new EP in sights.
- More updates to follow soon…
Trust your home of authenticity to bring you speed with new developments from this story.
Meanwhile, the video for ‘Second Sermon remix’ featuring Burna Boy is out and has over a million views in 4 days.