Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale has been left absolutely furious by a tweet made by Nigerian singer, Rema.
According to Rema, he will be touching down in Ghana very soon and will need “10 Ghana girls once I land tomorrow to ease my mind”.
This message did not go down well the Ghanaian act as he deem it disrespectful to Ghanaian women.
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
- Our market women understand better economics than our leaders- Theo Acheampong
- Wanzam the Classic DJ, Ghanaian Alternative Music Maestro, Nominated for Prestigious Guinness Ghana DJ Awards
- Ghanaian Musician Black Sherif to Hold Maiden Concert in The Gambia on November 25
Shatta Wale replying to the Rema’s tweet said;
Shatta Wale has recently been ranting on social media about how Nigerian acts and Nigerians do not reciprocate the love Ghanaians show them.