Nigerian musician, Wizkid has pledged his love for Ghanaians.
During his performance at the Afrochella 2021, Wizkid stated that he will show love to Ghanaians the same way he would show to his brother or sister.
He reiterated that there is one and one Africa in the video sighted by Zionfelix.net.
Wizkid added that Nigerians, Ghanaians and other African countries move together in numbers.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
His statement comes after Shatta Wale’s jab targeted at Nigerians. He claimed they are having some advantages within the music circles over Ghanaians.
Watch Wizkid’s remark in the video below;