Nigerian musician, Wizkid has pledged his love for Ghanaians.
During his performance at the Afrochella 2021, Wizkid stated that he will show love to Ghanaians the same way he would show to his brother or sister.
He reiterated that there is one and one Africa in the video sighted by Zionfelix.net.
Wizkid added that Nigerians, Ghanaians and other African countries move together in numbers.
- Maxim Cosmetics Ghana wins Cosmetics Brand of the year
- Black Sherif makes YouTube Foundry Class of 2022
- Done Deal: Inaki Williams switches nationality to play for Ghana
- TikTok sensation, Luva de Pedreiro buys first house in Brazil
- ‘The storm is over’! R. Kelly sentenced to 30years in prison for sex trafficking
His statement comes after Shatta Wale’s jab targeted at Nigerians. He claimed they are having some advantages within the music circles over Ghanaians.
Watch Wizkid’s remark in the video below;