After series of intense pressure from fans, Ghana’s most decorated artiste, Sarkodie has announced he’s releasing a new album in July.
The album dubbed ‘No Pressure’ will be out on July 9, 2021 and will be the rapper’s 6th studio album.
- US actress Kirstie Alley dies at age 71
- Keke Palmer announces pregnancy on SNL
- Events to look out for this December in Ghana
- Burna Boy and Black Sherif 2022’s most streamed artist in Ghana
- Chris Hemsworth to take a break from acting
The other five are; ‘Makye’, ‘Rapperholic’, ‘Sarkology’, ‘Highest’ and ‘Black Love’.
The rapper also has one live album, ‘mary’ which was named after his late grandmother.
The BET award winner made the announcement via his social media handles.