Nigerian superstar, Wizkid, has won his first Grammy award for his performance on Beyoncé’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’.
The song was on The Lion King album that featured a number of African artistes including Ghana’s Shatta Wale.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
The win also means Beyoncé’s 9-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, has also won her first Grammy award.
Congratulations to the Star Boy on his win.