Nigerian superstar, Wizkid, has won his first Grammy award for his performance on Beyoncé’s ‘Brown Skin Girl’.
The song was on The Lion King album that featured a number of African artistes including Ghana’s Shatta Wale.
- Romanus Incomplete returns this December!
- R2Bees releases tracklist for upcoming album, features Wizkid, Gyakie
- Ghana’s Rocky Dawuni earns second Grammy nomination
- Stonebwoy’s ‘Anloga Junction Tour’ to make a stop at 470 capacity Manchester Academy 3
- D Black To Launch Enjoyment Radio On His Birthday in January
The win also means Beyoncé’s 9-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, has also won her first Grammy award.
Congratulations to the Star Boy on his win.