Social Media has become an integral part of us that it’s so difficult as a youth not to patronize it. As helpful as it is, it is similarly addictive too.
Many youths have become so obsessed with it that it is creating problems for them than the useful benefits that come with it.
Kamelyeon recounts this narrative in a very fine song he titles “SM Addict”, which otherwise means “Social Media Addict”.
- A Stranger Blackmailed Me With My Past – Dhat Gyal reveals
- Is Black Sherif Still A Virgin? Artiste Tells It All To Delay
- Fake kidnap saga: How Takoradi woman used her own SIM to demand ransom
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
Not to crucify anyone for their (heavy) use of social media, the buzzing Ghanaian Reggae/Dancehall crooner signed to 16th August 85 Villa record label gives a vivid description of the ill side of social media that has plunged many young ladies into chaos.
He drops a video to this song directed by SNARES — the music video even gives more detailed meaning to the song as it presents the perfect scenarios Kamelyeon was singing about.
Listen to “Rainbow” EP by Kamelyeon here:
Follow him on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter @RealKamelyeon
For Bookings & Interviews: +233266633090
(Source: Elorm Beenie)