The Multimedia Group has tasted the wrath of outspoken Ghanaian dancehall act, Shatta Wale.
Adom TV, a part of the group, released an artwork of the artiste for the upcoming GH Unite concert which an old picture of the ‘Dancehall King’ hitmaker.
- No Pressure: Sarkodie To Release New Album In July
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
The picture which according to Shatta Wale is not fit for artwork was used without his consent, something which has caused his anger.
He wrote on Twitter;
So Adom Tv , what will happen if you call my team before you do this none- sense !!! Sometimes erh , I feel sad for the youths of this country ,they will see it and will keep their mouth shut … this is total disrespect , I don’t even want this pix for a flyer no more ,
He continued by asking;
so what do u think you were doing ..Just graphic designing !!! Nawa for this our music pantry ooo !! 1DON #YourLife #BlackBoard #GOG
The tweet has since received mixed reactions from tweeps with some disagreeing with the mode of communication by the artiste while others agree with him.
Who do you think was wrong here?