The ‘Violence Nation’ on Twitter has another case in their hands tonight and it features one of the best Dancehall artistes, Shatta Wale against one of the the finest producers, MOG Beatz.
In a Twitter rant, MOG, has disclosed that Shatta Wale still owes him for the production he did on his Reign Album.
According to the producer who currently works mostly with Sarkodie, Shatta who is used to bragging about being rich has refused to pay him for the numerous beats he did for him on the album.
- Maxim Cosmetics Ghana wins Cosmetics Brand of the year
- Black Sherif makes YouTube Foundry Class of 2022
- Done Deal: Inaki Williams switches nationality to play for Ghana
- TikTok sensation, Luva de Pedreiro buys first house in Brazil
- ‘The storm is over’! R. Kelly sentenced to 30years in prison for sex trafficking
The Reign album was released in 2018 under Zylofon Music and had a total of 17 tracks on it.