The ‘Violence Nation’ on Twitter has another case in their hands tonight and it features one of the best Dancehall artistes, Shatta Wale against one of the the finest producers, MOG Beatz.
In a Twitter rant, MOG, has disclosed that Shatta Wale still owes him for the production he did on his Reign Album.
According to the producer who currently works mostly with Sarkodie, Shatta who is used to bragging about being rich has refused to pay him for the numerous beats he did for him on the album.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
The Reign album was released in 2018 under Zylofon Music and had a total of 17 tracks on it.