The ‘Violence Nation’ on Twitter has another case in their hands tonight and it features one of the best Dancehall artistes, Shatta Wale against one of the the finest producers, MOG Beatz.
In a Twitter rant, MOG, has disclosed that Shatta Wale still owes him for the production he did on his Reign Album.
According to the producer who currently works mostly with Sarkodie, Shatta who is used to bragging about being rich has refused to pay him for the numerous beats he did for him on the album.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
The Reign album was released in 2018 under Zylofon Music and had a total of 17 tracks on it.