The President of the Republic of Ghana has finally stated his stance on the ongoing debate about whether or not to legalise same sex marriage in the country.
Speaking at the St. Michael and All Angels Cathedral In Mampong in the Ashanti Region, the President of the West African country reiterated that “it will never happen under his administration”
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
Watch the speech below;
The President had been under intense pressure from the populace to state his stance on the topic. The office of the LGBTQI activists in Accra was closed down this week as Ghanaians continue to show their utmost displeasure on the act.