The President of the Republic of Ghana has finally stated his stance on the ongoing debate about whether or not to legalise same sex marriage in the country.
Speaking at the St. Michael and All Angels Cathedral In Mampong in the Ashanti Region, the President of the West African country reiterated that “it will never happen under his administration”
- Romanus Incomplete returns this December!
- R2Bees releases tracklist for upcoming album, features Wizkid, Gyakie
- Ghana’s Rocky Dawuni earns second Grammy nomination
- Stonebwoy’s ‘Anloga Junction Tour’ to make a stop at 470 capacity Manchester Academy 3
- D Black To Launch Enjoyment Radio On His Birthday in January
Watch the speech below;
The President had been under intense pressure from the populace to state his stance on the topic. The office of the LGBTQI activists in Accra was closed down this week as Ghanaians continue to show their utmost displeasure on the act.