Sex at dawn helps the brain to function well – Sexologist
A Gynaecologist at the Pentecost Hospital, Dr Godwin Atto, has encouraged Ghanaians to engage in sex particularly at dawn as according to him, it helps improve the function of the brain.
Speaking to Captain Smart on Anopa B)fo) on Angel 102.9FM, the medical doctor encouraged Ghanaians to always have sex in the morning.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
“Sex in the morning helps to improve the function of the brain…sure, the one in the morning is very good…,” he said.
Dr. Atto further educated Ghanaians to engage in sex at the right time and right place.
Dr. Atto said the study shows that most people do not last long in bed particularly in the evenings because of stress.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.