A Gynaecologist at the Pentecost Hospital, Dr Godwin Atto, has encouraged Ghanaians to engage in sex particularly at dawn as according to him, it helps improve the function of the brain.
Speaking to Captain Smart on Anopa B)fo) on Angel 102.9FM, the medical doctor encouraged Ghanaians to always have sex in the morning.
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
- Throwback Thursday: Okyeame Kwame – Woara ft Raquel x Kesse
- New Music: Kyng Louy – Everyday ft Abiolizi (Prod by M16)
- Herbal Tea & White Sofas: How Sarkodie Unwinds Backstage With An Impressive Assortment Of Juices
“Sex in the morning helps to improve the function of the brain…sure, the one in the morning is very good…,” he said.
Dr. Atto further educated Ghanaians to engage in sex at the right time and right place.
Dr. Atto said the study shows that most people do not last long in bed particularly in the evenings because of stress.