A Gynaecologist at the Pentecost Hospital, Dr Godwin Atto, has encouraged Ghanaians to engage in sex particularly at dawn as according to him, it helps improve the function of the brain.
Speaking to Captain Smart on Anopa B)fo) on Angel 102.9FM, the medical doctor encouraged Ghanaians to always have sex in the morning.
- Delay has been avoiding an interview with me for 13-years – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Its not just a music video, it’s a movie – checkout Akwaboah’s ‘Ensesa’
- Ghana Has To Legalize Scamming – Kwaw charges government
- New Love! Kanye West Spotted With Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ex-Girlfriend In France
- New Song: Sarkodie – Coachella ft Kwesi Arthur
“Sex in the morning helps to improve the function of the brain…sure, the one in the morning is very good…,” he said.
Dr. Atto further educated Ghanaians to engage in sex at the right time and right place.
Dr. Atto said the study shows that most people do not last long in bed particularly in the evenings because of stress.