A Gynaecologist at the Pentecost Hospital, Dr Godwin Atto, has encouraged Ghanaians to engage in sex particularly at dawn as according to him, it helps improve the function of the brain.
Speaking to Captain Smart on Anopa B)fo) on Angel 102.9FM, the medical doctor encouraged Ghanaians to always have sex in the morning.
- Shatta Wale Blasts Adom TV For Doing An Artwork Without His Knowledge
- Shatta Wale Paid Me GH¢3000 For Over 10 Beats – MOG Beatz
- MzVee’s ‘Balance’ Featuring Sarkodie Reaches 1 Million Views on YouTube
- Same Sex Marriage Will Not Be Legalised Under My Administration – President Akuffo Addo
- Checkout Black Sherif’s Data On Spotify
“Sex in the morning helps to improve the function of the brain…sure, the one in the morning is very good…,” he said.
Dr. Atto further educated Ghanaians to engage in sex at the right time and right place.
Dr. Atto said the study shows that most people do not last long in bed particularly in the evenings because of stress.