Miss Grand Prix 2019 of Miss United Nations, Harriet Lamptey, continued her Christmas tradition of feeding the poor and vulnerable in the society.
The 26-year-old University of Ghana graduate has been doing this every year for the past three years and this year was no exception.
- Kwame Yesu & Ghanaian Stallion Release New Single, M’asem ft Y Pee ”
- Kamelyeon drops early Christmas banger “Kafugbe” – LISTEN
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
Miss Harriet spend the Christmas eve with a number of people by feeding them and interacting with them.
She and the team made their first stop at the Hope for Life disabled persons meeting grounds at Nungua before continuing to the Teshie Children’s home where they had a beautiful Christmas party together.
was not all for the day as Miss Harriet Lamptey and the whole Herticare Foundation went to the streets of Jamestown to share food and drinks to the street children over there.
The Herticare Foundation led by the multiple award-winner has been a source of hope for the most vulnerable groups in society especially during festive season like this one.