Miss Grand Prix 2019 of Miss United Nations, Harriet Lamptey, continued her Christmas tradition of feeding the poor and vulnerable in the society.
The 26-year-old University of Ghana graduate has been doing this every year for the past three years and this year was no exception.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
Miss Harriet spend the Christmas eve with a number of people by feeding them and interacting with them.
She and the team made their first stop at the Hope for Life disabled persons meeting grounds at Nungua before continuing to the Teshie Children’s home where they had a beautiful Christmas party together.
was not all for the day as Miss Harriet Lamptey and the whole Herticare Foundation went to the streets of Jamestown to share food and drinks to the street children over there.
The Herticare Foundation led by the multiple award-winner has been a source of hope for the most vulnerable groups in society especially during festive season like this one.