Kwesi Live TV, owned and managed by Kwesi Live has finally reached an incredible milestone on YouTube after hitting 1,000 subscribers.
The entertainment and travel vlog channel on YouTube clocked the milestone on Tuesday evening.
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
- Throwback Thursday: Okyeame Kwame – Woara ft Raquel x Kesse
- New Music: Kyng Louy – Everyday ft Abiolizi (Prod by M16)
- Herbal Tea & White Sofas: How Sarkodie Unwinds Backstage With An Impressive Assortment Of Juices
The channel has been the hub for in-depth music video reactions, relationship talk show, ‘Ladies Point’ and travel vlogs.
Kwesi Live together with a group of other students went on a year abroad trip to Russia in November, 2019 where they sharpened their Russian language skills.
They also took the opportunity to shoot and upload their numerous experiences and encounters.
Follow the link below to subscribe to Kwesi Live TV now.