Nigerian artiste, Omah Lay has finally spoken out about his experience in Uganda and what actually transpired that led to his arrest and detainment.
Omah Stanley Didia as known privately was arrested together with colleague Temilade Openiyi, better known as Tems for allegedly holding an unauthorized concert on Saturday night in the capital, Kampala.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
Reacting to this, Omah Lay has tweeted that he did not organize a show in Uganda. However;
“I came on stage and saw teeming fans and sang to them…” – he said
This arrest did not go down well with many social media users as well as some of Omah Lay’s colleagues in the industry as there was a massive outcry on social media calling for their release with the hashtag #FreeOmahLay and #FreeTems going viral.
Reports indicated that the two artistes have been released from cell.