Nigerian singer, Mr. Eazi, has hinted on selling shares on his next song to enable his fans ‘cash out’ as they make his songs a hit.
Explaining this on his Twitter account, the Ghanaian-raised mentioned that he has consistently been in top 5 most streamed African artist in Africa due to his fans and feels he owes them a debt of gratitude in giving back to them.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
Mr. Eazi however stressed that he will experiment this on his new release of which the set date is yet to be revealed.