Nigerian singer, Mr. Eazi, has hinted on selling shares on his next song to enable his fans ‘cash out’ as they make his songs a hit.
Explaining this on his Twitter account, the Ghanaian-raised mentioned that he has consistently been in top 5 most streamed African artist in Africa due to his fans and feels he owes them a debt of gratitude in giving back to them.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
Mr. Eazi however stressed that he will experiment this on his new release of which the set date is yet to be revealed.