Corona came to us as a big surprise, but Amalina is the bigger shock to Ghana!
Out of nowhere cometh this new voice and boom, she drops a first banger she titles “Thomas Partey”. Without any prior notice of release, she hits our airwaves and wowed everybody. As if not enough, all major radio stations in Ghana’s capital Accra latched on to it. From Hitz FM to YFM to Okay FM to Peace to Asaase Radio, everyone caught the “Thomas Partey” fever.
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
- Our market women understand better economics than our leaders- Theo Acheampong
- Wanzam the Classic DJ, Ghanaian Alternative Music Maestro, Nominated for Prestigious Guinness Ghana DJ Awards
- Ghanaian Musician Black Sherif to Hold Maiden Concert in The Gambia on November 25
The steamy controversial Dancehall single is sure a good anthem for Ghana’s Thomas Partey who just signed on to Arsenal. We can’t wait for him to show face with Amalina on the song. Or could it be he will pop up in the official video anytime soon? Your guess is as good as mine!
Amalina is definitely the big surprise for Ghana music industry this year. And she keeps all of us in big suspense too without showing us a photo of herself. She only announced her entry under JR Music – a novel record label. Not to bore you with dozens of words, take a listen to the song here on YouTube and other Digital/Streaming Platforms.
Stream on Digital Stores here: