Founder and leader of Ghana Freedom Party (GFP), Maame Akua Donkor, has revealed that she plans to sack all of children Jehovah’s Witnesses if voted into power as President.
Speaking at the Presidential Debate organized by Multimedia Group of companies on Monday evening, the 68-year-old reiterated that it is unfair for children of Jehovah’s Witnesses to enjoy free education with other children in the country.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
Jehovah Witnesses are against the building of schools and are yet to build their school. Due to this, Presidential flag-bearer of Ghana Freedom Party, Akua Donkor has decided to oust them from the educational system if she’s voted into power.
I will sack all children of Jehovah’s Witnesses from school because they don’t deserve to be it. They should start building schools if they want to enjoy education – she said