Founder and leader of Ghana Freedom Party (GFP), Maame Akua Donkor, has revealed that she plans to sack all of children Jehovah’s Witnesses if voted into power as President.
Speaking at the Presidential Debate organized by Multimedia Group of companies on Monday evening, the 68-year-old reiterated that it is unfair for children of Jehovah’s Witnesses to enjoy free education with other children in the country.
- Black Sherif’s ‘Destiny’ Reaches A Landmark 1 Million streams on Audiomack
- GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING REGGAE ROYALTY MORGAN HERITAGE, GEARS UP FOR RELEASE OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED LEGACY ALBUM ON MAY 28
- Wow! Kofi Kinaata and Diana Hamilton To Release A Song Together, ‘We’ve Got Life’
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
Jehovah Witnesses are against the building of schools and are yet to build their school. Due to this, Presidential flag-bearer of Ghana Freedom Party, Akua Donkor has decided to oust them from the educational system if she’s voted into power.
I will sack all children of Jehovah’s Witnesses from school because they don’t deserve to be it. They should start building schools if they want to enjoy education – she said