Despite all the controversies that surrounded this song, it has definitely lived up to its expectations numeric-wise.
Happy day by Sarkodie which features Kuami Eugene has surpassed one million views on video streaming site, YouTube in just a week.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
The song became the talk of town after it appeared the BET award-winner had endorsed NPP’s Presidential Candidate and President of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwah Akuffo Adoo.
The song was produced by MOG Beatz and mixed by Posigee with the video shot and directed by Prince Dovlo.