Ghanaian oil and gas entrepreneur, Dr. Kofi Abban, has failed to fulfill a promise he made to winner of Talented Kids Season 10, Nakeeyat Dramani.
The CEO of Rigworld Group announced that he would be giving the then 7-year-old Nakeeyat a lifetime scholarship to ensure the young lady get the best of education till the tertiary level.
- Delay has been avoiding an interview with me for 13-years – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Its not just a music video, it’s a movie – checkout Akwaboah’s ‘Ensesa’
- Ghana Has To Legalize Scamming – Kwaw charges government
- New Love! Kanye West Spotted With Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ex-Girlfriend In France
- New Song: Sarkodie – Coachella ft Kwesi Arthur
However, speaking on the Delay Show with host, Deloris Frimpong-Manso, Nakeeyat who also calls herself the future president revealed that the promise is yet to be fulfilled.
Quizzed on whether she and her family have approached the 37-year-old concerning this, Nakeeyat mentioned that they had but to no avail.