Ghanaian oil and gas entrepreneur, Dr. Kofi Abban, has failed to fulfill a promise he made to winner of Talented Kids Season 10, Nakeeyat Dramani.
The CEO of Rigworld Group announced that he would be giving the then 7-year-old Nakeeyat a lifetime scholarship to ensure the young lady get the best of education till the tertiary level.
- Romanus Incomplete returns this December!
- R2Bees releases tracklist for upcoming album, features Wizkid, Gyakie
- Ghana’s Rocky Dawuni earns second Grammy nomination
- Stonebwoy’s ‘Anloga Junction Tour’ to make a stop at 470 capacity Manchester Academy 3
- D Black To Launch Enjoyment Radio On His Birthday in January
However, speaking on the Delay Show with host, Deloris Frimpong-Manso, Nakeeyat who also calls herself the future president revealed that the promise is yet to be fulfilled.
Quizzed on whether she and her family have approached the 37-year-old concerning this, Nakeeyat mentioned that they had but to no avail.