Highlife musician, MzBel, has cried out to Ghanaians to vote for John Dramani Mahama and the NDC so she can be able to do music again.
Ghanaians go to the polls come December 7, 2020 and a lot of celebrities have been throwing their weight behind their preferred candidates. However, Belinda Nana Akua Amoah, popularly known as MzBel has cried out to Ghanaians to vote for John Mahama as the next President of Ghana in order for her to revamp her music career.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
Speaking to Nana Romeo on Accra FM Tuesday morning, the ‘Yopoo’ hit make denied retiring from music but blamed her role in politics as the reason. As such, she has stated that if the ex-President is able to retake the seat, she (MzBel), may be able to relaunch her music career.
Watch the full video below;