Comic actor, Clement Ashitey, popularly known as Clemento Suarez has finally revealed his reasons for not doing stand up comedy.
The comedian who is widely regarded as the King of Ghana comedy now has never been seen mounting a stage to perform live. This he says is due to his shy nature.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
He told Deloris Frimpong Manso on the Delay Show that he might break up into tears when he tries to do live comedy and does not get the needed response.
Clemento Suarez has become a household name in Gh comedy after his various skits and movies went viral in the past month. The ‘Timothy’ character also doubles as an employee at the British High Commission in Accra, Ghana.