Arguably the most controversial ‘Counsellor’ in town, George Lutterodt has stated vehemently that he never forgives people who trespass against him.
The outspoken counsellor has faced a lot of backlash by some Ghanaians on how he comment on certain ‘sensitive’ issues as they believe he is not qualified enough to be a counsellor.
- No student injured after package detonates in Northeastern University, Boston
- Several bank holidays, billions of pounds to be spent on funeral; This is what will happen after the death of Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died at age 96
- Student loan forgiveness: Biden cancels $10,000 in student debt for millions
- Meet Aziz Nuhu Tanko, Ghanaian student-Architect in Russia with a perfect design for Takoradi Community Library
Responding to these criticisms live on Nana Romeo’s ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show on Accra FM, Counsellor Lutterodt said all those who speak against him wrongly will never be forgiven by him.
He mentioned an example of Gifty Anti who banned him from appearing on her show, ‘The Standpoint’ and other people.
Watch the full video via the link below;