Arguably the most controversial ‘Counsellor’ in town, George Lutterodt has stated vehemently that he never forgives people who trespass against him.
The outspoken counsellor has faced a lot of backlash by some Ghanaians on how he comment on certain ‘sensitive’ issues as they believe he is not qualified enough to be a counsellor.
- Black Sherif’s ‘Destiny’ Reaches A Landmark 1 Million streams on Audiomack
- GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING REGGAE ROYALTY MORGAN HERITAGE, GEARS UP FOR RELEASE OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED LEGACY ALBUM ON MAY 28
- Wow! Kofi Kinaata and Diana Hamilton To Release A Song Together, ‘We’ve Got Life’
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
Responding to these criticisms live on Nana Romeo’s ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show on Accra FM, Counsellor Lutterodt said all those who speak against him wrongly will never be forgiven by him.
He mentioned an example of Gifty Anti who banned him from appearing on her show, ‘The Standpoint’ and other people.
Watch the full video via the link below;