Young Ghanaian dancehall act, Queen Haizel, has revealed the weird reason she cannot switch her music genre to gospel.
In a conversation with Foster Romanus on the Late Night Celebrity Show on eTV Ghana, Queen Haizel revealed that fornication is one of the major reasons why she would refrain from doing gospel music.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
According to her, a gospel artiste is supposed to be holy and refrain from fornication, something she doubts she can do.
“I could but I wouldn’t. It’s not that I don’t like God but I feel like when I do gospel, I’m not supposed to fornicate and do other minor things but if I do gospel, I’ll still be doing those things and it will be like I’m deceiving God and myself”
Queen Haizel became the talk of the town recently after she admitted to having some abnormalities with her libido as she yearns to have sex a lot of times within a day.
She also faced a public backlash recently after she faked her own death.