Shatta Wale has finally addressed issues surrounding his video with American singer, Beyonce.
Doubts were risen with eyebrows raised after the much-anticipated video was released two months ago. Most of the doubts were about whether Shatta Wale actually met and shot the video with Bey face-to-face.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
Addressing the issue for the first time on Showbiz Agenda hosted by Sammy Flex, he reiterated that he actually met Beyonce and the video ‘was shot in two states; New York and Brooklyn’.
I don’t know why I have to explain myself but all I can say is Shatta met Beyonce. The video was shot in two states, New York and Brooklyn. I never did snap or videos while in America – he said