Shatta Wale has finally addressed issues surrounding his video with American singer, Beyonce.
Doubts were risen with eyebrows raised after the much-anticipated video was released two months ago. Most of the doubts were about whether Shatta Wale actually met and shot the video with Bey face-to-face.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
Addressing the issue for the first time on Showbiz Agenda hosted by Sammy Flex, he reiterated that he actually met Beyonce and the video ‘was shot in two states; New York and Brooklyn’.
I don’t know why I have to explain myself but all I can say is Shatta met Beyonce. The video was shot in two states, New York and Brooklyn. I never did snap or videos while in America – he said