Shatta Wale has finally addressed issues surrounding his video with American singer, Beyonce.
Doubts were risen with eyebrows raised after the much-anticipated video was released two months ago. Most of the doubts were about whether Shatta Wale actually met and shot the video with Bey face-to-face.
- No student injured after package detonates in Northeastern University, Boston
- Several bank holidays, billions of pounds to be spent on funeral; This is what will happen after the death of Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died at age 96
- Student loan forgiveness: Biden cancels $10,000 in student debt for millions
- Meet Aziz Nuhu Tanko, Ghanaian student-Architect in Russia with a perfect design for Takoradi Community Library
Addressing the issue for the first time on Showbiz Agenda hosted by Sammy Flex, he reiterated that he actually met Beyonce and the video ‘was shot in two states; New York and Brooklyn’.
I don’t know why I have to explain myself but all I can say is Shatta met Beyonce. The video was shot in two states, New York and Brooklyn. I never did snap or videos while in America – he said