Gospel musician, Patience Nyarko, has opined that artistes collaborating with each other is not a sign of genuine love amongst them.
She made these comments on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show with Nana Romeo where she vehemently denied the fact that collaborations among female gospel musicians in Ghana are not common.
- Romanus Incomplete returns this December!
- R2Bees releases tracklist for upcoming album, features Wizkid, Gyakie
- Ghana’s Rocky Dawuni earns second Grammy nomination
- Stonebwoy’s ‘Anloga Junction Tour’ to make a stop at 470 capacity Manchester Academy 3
- D Black To Launch Enjoyment Radio On His Birthday in January
However, the ‘Obi Nyane Me’ hitmaker insisted that it does not guarantee that there is love between them as love goes beyond just collaboration.
She further revealed that it is quite expensive to to feature some artistes in Ghana.