Gospel musician, Patience Nyarko, has opined that artistes collaborating with each other is not a sign of genuine love amongst them.
She made these comments on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show with Nana Romeo where she vehemently denied the fact that collaborations among female gospel musicians in Ghana are not common.
- I was imprisoned for 18-months in USA for drug trafficking – Abena Korkor finally admits
- Camidoh’s ‘Sugarcane Remix’ becomes 2nd Ghanaian song to peak number one on Apple Music chart in Nigeria in 2022
- Elon Musk to takeover Twitter in a $44bn deal
- Man Utd Struggles! The pains of United fans
- Maxim Cosmetics donates to 31-year-old ahead of Bilateral Total Hip Replacement surgery
However, the ‘Obi Nyane Me’ hitmaker insisted that it does not guarantee that there is love between them as love goes beyond just collaboration.
She further revealed that it is quite expensive to to feature some artistes in Ghana.