She defied the odds and decided to go to the streets and hawk for income, that is the story of 21-year-old level 300 student of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Jivana Danquah.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
Bezz Smoothies is the name of her brand and in this episode of #Untold with Eugene McQuaye on e2e Africa, she talks about her decision to go to the streets as a hawker, the struggles she goes through and what keeps motivating her.
Watch the full episode here;