She defied the odds and decided to go to the streets and hawk for income, that is the story of 21-year-old level 300 student of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Jivana Danquah.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
Bezz Smoothies is the name of her brand and in this episode of #Untold with Eugene McQuaye on e2e Africa, she talks about her decision to go to the streets as a hawker, the struggles she goes through and what keeps motivating her.
Watch the full episode here;