Young civilian named ‘Cote d’Ivoire’ was the hero of the day in the Eastern Region after single-handedly helping to rescue over 17 people who were trapped under a collapsed building in the Eastern Regional town of Akyem Batabi.
Over 60 people were trapped in the building when it collapsed on Tuesday and rescuers have been battling it out to remove all bodies trapped whether dead or alive.
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
- Throwback Thursday: Okyeame Kwame – Woara ft Raquel x Kesse
- New Music: Kyng Louy – Everyday ft Abiolizi (Prod by M16)
- Herbal Tea & White Sofas: How Sarkodie Unwinds Backstage With An Impressive Assortment Of Juices
However, the highlight of the whole operation has been one young civilian by name Kwabena Boahen who has been of immense help to the National Fire Service and Army in their course to rescue and bring out bodies from the building.
He explains how and why he decided to undertake such a task selflessly in this interview with Kofi TV.