Africa’s mermaid Deborah Vanessa popularly known as Sister Derby has opened fire on Multimedia Group’s Joy fm for airing what she deems to be a ‘private phone conversation’.
According to her, she was called on phone by a rep of the station by name Victor Brachie for an interview on issues of ‘Cyberbullying’ of which she initially declined but later agreed to after making her reservations known to the journo.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
However, after she turned up to the studio of the station, she then heard an edited part of her conversation being played on air without her consent, something that did not go down well with her.
She then decided to not partake in the live studio discussion. The young journo however apologized to Sister Derby under her tweet.