Africa’s mermaid Deborah Vanessa popularly known as Sister Derby has opened fire on Multimedia Group’s Joy fm for airing what she deems to be a ‘private phone conversation’.
According to her, she was called on phone by a rep of the station by name Victor Brachie for an interview on issues of ‘Cyberbullying’ of which she initially declined but later agreed to after making her reservations known to the journo.
- Mike Tyson faces lawsuit for rape in the early 1990s
- Girls Trip 2 to be filmed in Ghana
- New Mix: Classic DJ out with Afro Chill Mix
- Watch Live: Ronaldo’s official unveiling ceremony with new club, Al Nassr
- Burna Boy apologises to Lagos fans after late performance
However, after she turned up to the studio of the station, she then heard an edited part of her conversation being played on air without her consent, something that did not go down well with her.
She then decided to not partake in the live studio discussion. The young journo however apologized to Sister Derby under her tweet.