Africa’s mermaid Deborah Vanessa popularly known as Sister Derby has opened fire on Multimedia Group’s Joy fm for airing what she deems to be a ‘private phone conversation’.
According to her, she was called on phone by a rep of the station by name Victor Brachie for an interview on issues of ‘Cyberbullying’ of which she initially declined but later agreed to after making her reservations known to the journo.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
However, after she turned up to the studio of the station, she then heard an edited part of her conversation being played on air without her consent, something that did not go down well with her.
She then decided to not partake in the live studio discussion. The young journo however apologized to Sister Derby under her tweet.