MTN Ghana has refuted claims by Ghanaian actress Salma Mumin that over GHc10,000 has been allegedly stolen from her mobile money account.
The actress on October 22, 2020 made some allegations via her instagram account claiming that the Mobile Telecommunications Network’s mobile money system was not safe after the huge amount was stolen from her account.
- I was imprisoned for 18-months in USA for drug trafficking – Abena Korkor finally admits
- Camidoh’s ‘Sugarcane Remix’ becomes 2nd Ghanaian song to peak number one on Apple Music chart in Nigeria in 2022
- Elon Musk to takeover Twitter in a $44bn deal
- Man Utd Struggles! The pains of United fans
- Maxim Cosmetics donates to 31-year-old ahead of Bilateral Total Hip Replacement surgery
In their rejoinder, the South Africa-owned firm revealed that she never had such an amount in her account and hence are calling on her to issue an apology as soon as possible.