MTN Ghana has refuted claims by Ghanaian actress Salma Mumin that over GHc10,000 has been allegedly stolen from her mobile money account.
The actress on October 22, 2020 made some allegations via her instagram account claiming that the Mobile Telecommunications Network’s mobile money system was not safe after the huge amount was stolen from her account.
- Romanus Incomplete returns this December!
- R2Bees releases tracklist for upcoming album, features Wizkid, Gyakie
- Ghana’s Rocky Dawuni earns second Grammy nomination
- Stonebwoy’s ‘Anloga Junction Tour’ to make a stop at 470 capacity Manchester Academy 3
- D Black To Launch Enjoyment Radio On His Birthday in January
In their rejoinder, the South Africa-owned firm revealed that she never had such an amount in her account and hence are calling on her to issue an apology as soon as possible.