MTN Ghana has refuted claims by Ghanaian actress Salma Mumin that over GHc10,000 has been allegedly stolen from her mobile money account.
The actress on October 22, 2020 made some allegations via her instagram account claiming that the Mobile Telecommunications Network’s mobile money system was not safe after the huge amount was stolen from her account.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
In their rejoinder, the South Africa-owned firm revealed that she never had such an amount in her account and hence are calling on her to issue an apology as soon as possible.