After the Food and Drugs Board banning Ghanaian celebrities from engaging in any form of advertisement for alcoholic companies, the Gaming Commission of Ghana has also come out similar directive.
This directive has been taken with a pinch of salt by RuffTown Records’ recording artiste, Wendy Shay who is threatening to drag the two bodies to court.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
In a rant on twitter, the ‘Supuu’ singer admonished Ghanaian celebrities to put their differences aside and ‘fight the system’. She revealed that she is taking the FDA and Gaming commission to court as she states that ‘Celebs are also Ghanaians and deserve better!!’
A number of Ghanaian celebrities have been hired by various companies as ambassadors and have been involved various forms of advertisements for them.