After the Food and Drugs Board banning Ghanaian celebrities from engaging in any form of advertisement for alcoholic companies, the Gaming Commission of Ghana has also come out similar directive.
This directive has been taken with a pinch of salt by RuffTown Records’ recording artiste, Wendy Shay who is threatening to drag the two bodies to court.
- New ATWAG executives inducted at New Year Party
- New Music: Rhaf Zippy – Serwaa (Prod by Apya)
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
In a rant on twitter, the ‘Supuu’ singer admonished Ghanaian celebrities to put their differences aside and ‘fight the system’. She revealed that she is taking the FDA and Gaming commission to court as she states that ‘Celebs are also Ghanaians and deserve better!!’
A number of Ghanaian celebrities have been hired by various companies as ambassadors and have been involved various forms of advertisements for them.