After the Food and Drugs Board banning Ghanaian celebrities from engaging in any form of advertisement for alcoholic companies, the Gaming Commission of Ghana has also come out similar directive.
This directive has been taken with a pinch of salt by RuffTown Records’ recording artiste, Wendy Shay who is threatening to drag the two bodies to court.
- A Stranger Blackmailed Me With My Past – Dhat Gyal reveals
- Is Black Sherif Still A Virgin? Artiste Tells It All To Delay
- Fake kidnap saga: How Takoradi woman used her own SIM to demand ransom
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
In a rant on twitter, the ‘Supuu’ singer admonished Ghanaian celebrities to put their differences aside and ‘fight the system’. She revealed that she is taking the FDA and Gaming commission to court as she states that ‘Celebs are also Ghanaians and deserve better!!’
A number of Ghanaian celebrities have been hired by various companies as ambassadors and have been involved various forms of advertisements for them.