The controversies surrounding Ghanaian actress, Vicky Zugah, does not seem to end now.
In an interview with Joy Prime, the outspoken actress has explained why she opines that sex for cash and favors is not wrong.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
According to her, ladies who engage in such acts do not have any other resort to survive, hence are forced into such situation for survival.
“Sometimes ladies date married men for the money and nothing else. Those who don’t like hustling but want to live luxurious lives are the ones who find themselves in this fix. As long as you don’t get caught, I don’t see anything wrong with it. After all, it’s all part of hustling” – she explained.