The world is today October 13 celebrating the #nobraday to create Breast Cancer Awareness. The No Bra Day is an annual observance on October 13 on which women are encouraged to forgo wearing a bra as a means to encourage breast cancer awareness. No Bra Day was initially observed on July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to the 13th day of the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, October.
Ghanaians have also taken to social media to jump on the trend leaving arguably the most popular social media app among the youth now, Twitter, a place to be.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
Your favorite entertainment news portal in this post brings to you a number of social media posts in commemoration of this day.