Nigerian superstar, Patoranking, has promised a 2-hour virtual concert for Thomas Partey and his family if the Ghanaian signs for his club, Arsenal FC.
There has been a long lasting rumor of the English club’s interest in the Black Stars defender who plies his trade for Spanish side, Athletico Madrid.
- Black Sherif’s ‘Destiny’ Reaches A Landmark 1 Million streams on Audiomack
- GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING REGGAE ROYALTY MORGAN HERITAGE, GEARS UP FOR RELEASE OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED LEGACY ALBUM ON MAY 28
- Wow! Kofi Kinaata and Diana Hamilton To Release A Song Together, ‘We’ve Got Life’
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
However, a move is yet to materialize as the Gunners are yet to make a concrete bid that will persuade his club to let him leave.
In a series of tweets, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, as privately known has professed his admiration for the defensive midfielder and called on him to sign for his darling club, Arsenal FC.
Adding up to that, the ‘No Kissing Baby’ has also promised a 2-hour virtual performance for Partey and his family.
We still wait to see how this will fare as a move away from the Spanish side by Thomas is still on the cards.