Nigerian superstar, Patoranking, has promised a 2-hour virtual concert for Thomas Partey and his family if the Ghanaian signs for his club, Arsenal FC.
There has been a long lasting rumor of the English club’s interest in the Black Stars defender who plies his trade for Spanish side, Athletico Madrid.
- Gospel musician Celestine Donkor robbed at her house
- Kourtney Kardashian Publicly Supports Kanye West’s Presidential Run With ‘Vote Kanye’ Hat
- Sports: Porcupine Tertiary Accra announces newly appointed executive board
- New Video: Adina Thembi – Why ft Van Vicker
- Medikal announces release date for 5th studio album, The Truth
However, a move is yet to materialize as the Gunners are yet to make a concrete bid that will persuade his club to let him leave.
In a series of tweets, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, as privately known has professed his admiration for the defensive midfielder and called on him to sign for his darling club, Arsenal FC.
Adding up to that, the ‘No Kissing Baby’ has also promised a 2-hour virtual performance for Partey and his family.
We still wait to see how this will fare as a move away from the Spanish side by Thomas is still on the cards.