Award-winning British Ghanaian entrepreneur and TV presenter, Akosua Dentaa Amoateng MBE, has been appointed as the Diaspora and International Relations Manager of the new look Asante Kotoko Management board.
The host of the Dentaa show has been appointed alongside others to serve on the Management Team for the next three years.
- Gospel musician Celestine Donkor robbed at her house
- Kourtney Kardashian Publicly Supports Kanye West’s Presidential Run With ‘Vote Kanye’ Hat
- Sports: Porcupine Tertiary Accra announces newly appointed executive board
- New Video: Adina Thembi – Why ft Van Vicker
- Medikal announces release date for 5th studio album, The Truth
Chief Executive Officer of the club, Nana Yaw Amponsah announced through a statement on the club’s social media pages on Friday morning.
Other people on the team include Emmanuel Newton Dasoberi (Administrative and Operations Manager), Moses Antwi Benefo (Communications Manager), Eric Amoako Twum (Commercial Manager), Thomas Sevordzi (Finance Manager), Akua Pokuaa Kwarteng (Head of Legal – Domestic), Nilo Effori (Head of Legal – Foreign) and David Obeng Nyarko (Special Assistant to the CEO).
Akosua Dentaa Amoateng MBE (born 1983), best known by her stage name Dentaa, is an award-winning British Ghanaian entrepreneur, actress, TV presenter, singer, producer and manager. She was awarded an MBE in Her Majesty The Queen; Elizabeth II‘s 2016 Birthday Honors, a year later in 2017 she received the Ghana Peace Awards Humanitarian Service Laureate in Accra, Ghana.