In the midst of tension as to whether it’s true or not Ghana Exim Bank paid dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, GH¢2m for an ambassadorial deal, his manager BullDog has dropped more bombshell.
In a discussion on Joy FM, Bull Dog reiterated that his client deserves even more than the said amount if it was true that he was actually paid the amount which is equivalent to $400,000.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
Shatta Wale with what he has deserves more than GH¢2m which is $400k. He provides more than what people think he brings on board so I’m baffled at why people are arguing about this – he said
There has been bruohaha over the said deal as many believe a state-funded company should not be involved in such transactions.