In the midst of tension as to whether it’s true or not Ghana Exim Bank paid dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, GH¢2m for an ambassadorial deal, his manager BullDog has dropped more bombshell.
In a discussion on Joy FM, Bull Dog reiterated that his client deserves even more than the said amount if it was true that he was actually paid the amount which is equivalent to $400,000.
- Eze Writes: Stages in a relationship… The stages that every couple should understand…
- NEW SONG : MC Dementor x QholaBeatz – Do Me I Do You
- Update Your Playlist: 10 Kumerican Drill Songs Trending
- Eze Writes: Ladies, What can you offer in your relationship?
- Watch: Flowking Stone Announces Release Date For ‘BRA’ Album
Shatta Wale with what he has deserves more than GH¢2m which is $400k. He provides more than what people think he brings on board so I’m baffled at why people are arguing about this – he said
There has been bruohaha over the said deal as many believe a state-funded company should not be involved in such transactions.