In the midst of tension as to whether it’s true or not Ghana Exim Bank paid dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, GH¢2m for an ambassadorial deal, his manager BullDog has dropped more bombshell.
In a discussion on Joy FM, Bull Dog reiterated that his client deserves even more than the said amount if it was true that he was actually paid the amount which is equivalent to $400,000.
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
Shatta Wale with what he has deserves more than GH¢2m which is $400k. He provides more than what people think he brings on board so I’m baffled at why people are arguing about this – he said
There has been bruohaha over the said deal as many believe a state-funded company should not be involved in such transactions.