In the midst of tension as to whether it’s true or not Ghana Exim Bank paid dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, GH¢2m for an ambassadorial deal, his manager BullDog has dropped more bombshell.
In a discussion on Joy FM, Bull Dog reiterated that his client deserves even more than the said amount if it was true that he was actually paid the amount which is equivalent to $400,000.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
Shatta Wale with what he has deserves more than GH¢2m which is $400k. He provides more than what people think he brings on board so I’m baffled at why people are arguing about this – he said
There has been bruohaha over the said deal as many believe a state-funded company should not be involved in such transactions.