In the midst of tension as to whether it’s true or not Ghana Exim Bank paid dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, GH¢2m for an ambassadorial deal, his manager BullDog has dropped more bombshell.
In a discussion on Joy FM, Bull Dog reiterated that his client deserves even more than the said amount if it was true that he was actually paid the amount which is equivalent to $400,000.
- Maxim Cosmetics Ghana wins Cosmetics Brand of the year
- Black Sherif makes YouTube Foundry Class of 2022
- Done Deal: Inaki Williams switches nationality to play for Ghana
- TikTok sensation, Luva de Pedreiro buys first house in Brazil
- ‘The storm is over’! R. Kelly sentenced to 30years in prison for sex trafficking
Shatta Wale with what he has deserves more than GH¢2m which is $400k. He provides more than what people think he brings on board so I’m baffled at why people are arguing about this – he said
There has been bruohaha over the said deal as many believe a state-funded company should not be involved in such transactions.