Ghanaian gospel musician, Joyce Blessing has made a sad revelation about what her Ex-husband, Dave Joy and former publicist are doing to her.
In a video sighted by Zionfelix.net, the ‘I Swerve You’ composer bitterly stated that Dave Joy and her former publicist, Julie Jay are sabotaging her.
- No student injured after package detonates in Northeastern University, Boston
- Several bank holidays, billions of pounds to be spent on funeral; This is what will happen after the death of Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died at age 96
- Student loan forgiveness: Biden cancels $10,000 in student debt for millions
- Meet Aziz Nuhu Tanko, Ghanaian student-Architect in Russia with a perfect design for Takoradi Community Library
She detailed that they have changed the name of her old social media accounts to bear the same name as the new accounts she created.
If our cherish readers would recall, Joyce Blessing complained about her accounts being seized after the misunderstanding between her Ex-husband and her.
Months after creating a different account, the popular gospel musician bemoaned Dave and Julie are interrupting her work with the old account.
She advised her fans and anyone who wants to interact with her to stop following the old accounts because she is not the one behind it.
Joyce Blessing called on them to follow her new accounts, Unbreakable Joyce Blessing on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram—while her YouTube account bears the name Joyce Blessing Unbreakable.
Watch the video below