Ghanaian gospel musician, Joyce Blessing has made a sad revelation about what her Ex-husband, Dave Joy and former publicist are doing to her.
In a video sighted by Zionfelix.net, the ‘I Swerve You’ composer bitterly stated that Dave Joy and her former publicist, Julie Jay are sabotaging her.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
She detailed that they have changed the name of her old social media accounts to bear the same name as the new accounts she created.
If our cherish readers would recall, Joyce Blessing complained about her accounts being seized after the misunderstanding between her Ex-husband and her.
Months after creating a different account, the popular gospel musician bemoaned Dave and Julie are interrupting her work with the old account.
She advised her fans and anyone who wants to interact with her to stop following the old accounts because she is not the one behind it.
Joyce Blessing called on them to follow her new accounts, Unbreakable Joyce Blessing on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram—while her YouTube account bears the name Joyce Blessing Unbreakable.
Watch the video below