Lynx Entertainment signee, Kuami Eugene, has walked away with this year’s Artiste of the Year award at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
The ‘Open Gate’ hitmaker beat Sarkodie, Kofi Kinaata, Diana Hamilton, Medikal to the most coveted crown.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
Stick and stay around for the full list of winners.