Lynx Entertainment signee, Kuami Eugene, has walked away with this year’s Artiste of the Year award at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
The ‘Open Gate’ hitmaker beat Sarkodie, Kofi Kinaata, Diana Hamilton, Medikal to the most coveted crown.
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
- Black Sherif’s “First Sermon” Hits A Million Views On YouTube
Stick and stay around for the full list of winners.