Lynx Entertainment signee, Kuami Eugene, has walked away with this year’s Artiste of the Year award at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
The ‘Open Gate’ hitmaker beat Sarkodie, Kofi Kinaata, Diana Hamilton, Medikal to the most coveted crown.
- I was imprisoned for 18-months in USA for drug trafficking – Abena Korkor finally admits
- Camidoh’s ‘Sugarcane Remix’ becomes 2nd Ghanaian song to peak number one on Apple Music chart in Nigeria in 2022
- Elon Musk to takeover Twitter in a $44bn deal
- Man Utd Struggles! The pains of United fans
- Maxim Cosmetics donates to 31-year-old ahead of Bilateral Total Hip Replacement surgery
Stick and stay around for the full list of winners.