Father of musician, Akwaboah Jnr, Kwadwo Akwaboah Snr has heaped praise on his son for the role he is playing in his life.
The highlife legend has been completely blind for the past decade after suffering an ailment in The Netherlands. According to him, this started after felt some heaviness on his right eye while on a business trip in the European country.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
However, the ‘Awerekyekyere’ hitmaker revéaled in an interview on TV XYZ’s ‘Legends ’ show that his son has been of help to him since he started working.
My son, Akwaboah Jnr, has been of immense help to me since this sickness came. He has always been helping me financially by sending me money for upkeep all the time and he’s my lifesaver – he said