Black Panther actor, Chadwick Boseman, has died after battling with Cancer for the past four years.
The actor who played the role of King T’Challa in the award-winning movie died in the late hours of Friday in his home ‘with his family by his side’, a statement posted via his twitter account mentioned.
- Gospel musician Celestine Donkor robbed at her house
- Kourtney Kardashian Publicly Supports Kanye West’s Presidential Run With ‘Vote Kanye’ Hat
- Sports: Porcupine Tertiary Accra announces newly appointed executive board
- New Video: Adina Thembi – Why ft Van Vicker
- Medikal announces release date for 5th studio album, The Truth
He died after being diagnosed with stage III Colon Cancer in 2016 which progressed to stage IV later on.
It is with immeasurable grief that we can confirm the passing of Chadwick Boseman – the twitter post read.
Chadwick was diagnosed with stage III Colon cancer in 2016, and battled with it these past four years as it progressed to stage IV.