Black Panther actor, Chadwick Boseman, has died after battling with Cancer for the past four years.
The actor who played the role of King T’Challa in the award-winning movie died in the late hours of Friday in his home ‘with his family by his side’, a statement posted via his twitter account mentioned.
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
- Throwback Thursday: Okyeame Kwame – Woara ft Raquel x Kesse
- New Music: Kyng Louy – Everyday ft Abiolizi (Prod by M16)
- Herbal Tea & White Sofas: How Sarkodie Unwinds Backstage With An Impressive Assortment Of Juices
He died after being diagnosed with stage III Colon Cancer in 2016 which progressed to stage IV later on.
It is with immeasurable grief that we can confirm the passing of Chadwick Boseman – the twitter post read.
Chadwick was diagnosed with stage III Colon cancer in 2016, and battled with it these past four years as it progressed to stage IV.