Black Panther actor, Chadwick Boseman, has died after battling with Cancer for the past four years.
The actor who played the role of King T’Challa in the award-winning movie died in the late hours of Friday in his home ‘with his family by his side’, a statement posted via his twitter account mentioned.
- Black Sherif’s ‘Destiny’ Reaches A Landmark 1 Million streams on Audiomack
- GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING REGGAE ROYALTY MORGAN HERITAGE, GEARS UP FOR RELEASE OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED LEGACY ALBUM ON MAY 28
- Wow! Kofi Kinaata and Diana Hamilton To Release A Song Together, ‘We’ve Got Life’
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
He died after being diagnosed with stage III Colon Cancer in 2016 which progressed to stage IV later on.
It is with immeasurable grief that we can confirm the passing of Chadwick Boseman – the twitter post read.
Chadwick was diagnosed with stage III Colon cancer in 2016, and battled with it these past four years as it progressed to stage IV.