The battle line has been drawn and the predictions keep coming ahead of the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Rapper and VRMG boss Edem has thrown his full support to female rap goddess, Eno Barony, to run away with the enviable Rapper of the Year crown at this year’s event.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
Eno Barony competes against Medikal, Strongman, TeePhlow, Sarkodie, EL and Kwesi Arthur. Edem however revealed that he strongly stands by Eno as he believes this would help push and encourage the females in the rap game.