The battle line has been drawn and the predictions keep coming ahead of the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Rapper and VRMG boss Edem has thrown his full support to female rap goddess, Eno Barony, to run away with the enviable Rapper of the Year crown at this year’s event.
- Meet Aziz Nuhu Tanko, Ghanaian student-Architect in Russia with a perfect design for Takoradi Community Library
- Maxim Cosmetics Ghana wins Cosmetics Brand of the year
- Black Sherif makes YouTube Foundry Class of 2022
- Done Deal: Inaki Williams switches nationality to play for Ghana
- TikTok sensation, Luva de Pedreiro buys first house in Brazil
Eno Barony competes against Medikal, Strongman, TeePhlow, Sarkodie, EL and Kwesi Arthur. Edem however revealed that he strongly stands by Eno as he believes this would help push and encourage the females in the rap game.