The battle line has been drawn and the predictions keep coming ahead of the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Rapper and VRMG boss Edem has thrown his full support to female rap goddess, Eno Barony, to run away with the enviable Rapper of the Year crown at this year’s event.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
Eno Barony competes against Medikal, Strongman, TeePhlow, Sarkodie, EL and Kwesi Arthur. Edem however revealed that he strongly stands by Eno as he believes this would help push and encourage the females in the rap game.