The battle line has been drawn and the predictions keep coming ahead of the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Rapper and VRMG boss Edem has thrown his full support to female rap goddess, Eno Barony, to run away with the enviable Rapper of the Year crown at this year’s event.
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
- Our market women understand better economics than our leaders- Theo Acheampong
- Wanzam the Classic DJ, Ghanaian Alternative Music Maestro, Nominated for Prestigious Guinness Ghana DJ Awards
- Ghanaian Musician Black Sherif to Hold Maiden Concert in The Gambia on November 25
Eno Barony competes against Medikal, Strongman, TeePhlow, Sarkodie, EL and Kwesi Arthur. Edem however revealed that he strongly stands by Eno as he believes this would help push and encourage the females in the rap game.