The battle line has been drawn and the predictions keep coming ahead of the 2020 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
Rapper and VRMG boss Edem has thrown his full support to female rap goddess, Eno Barony, to run away with the enviable Rapper of the Year crown at this year’s event.
- Kwame Yesu & Ghanaian Stallion Release New Single, M’asem ft Y Pee ”
- Kamelyeon drops early Christmas banger “Kafugbe” – LISTEN
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
Eno Barony competes against Medikal, Strongman, TeePhlow, Sarkodie, EL and Kwesi Arthur. Edem however revealed that he strongly stands by Eno as he believes this would help push and encourage the females in the rap game.