Online marketing show, ‘Sell With Lester Show’ is set to shoot it’s pilot episode today, August 26, 2020.
The show which is aimed at promoting small scale businesses by giving them the platform to market their business will be aired early Thursday morning.
- Black Sherif’s ‘Destiny’ Reaches A Landmark 1 Million streams on Audiomack
- GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING REGGAE ROYALTY MORGAN HERITAGE, GEARS UP FOR RELEASE OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED LEGACY ALBUM ON MAY 28
- Wow! Kofi Kinaata and Diana Hamilton To Release A Song Together, ‘We’ve Got Life’
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
The brain and mastermind behind the show as well the Executive Producer, Franklyn Adusei, also known as Lester revealed to Kwesi Live his intentions to help push small scale businesses gain the maximum market they deserve.
I tailored this show specifically to help small scale businesses reach their target market as simply as possible – he said
This is why I’ve hired one of the best female show hosts in the country, SheJackie to help propel this project – Lester added
The first episode will be shot at MCity Classic Haircut at Ejisu inside the Ashanti Region with Manuel.