Online marketing show, ‘Sell With Lester Show’ is set to shoot it’s pilot episode today, August 26, 2020.
The show which is aimed at promoting small scale businesses by giving them the platform to market their business will be aired early Thursday morning.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
The brain and mastermind behind the show as well the Executive Producer, Franklyn Adusei, also known as Lester revealed to Kwesi Live his intentions to help push small scale businesses gain the maximum market they deserve.
I tailored this show specifically to help small scale businesses reach their target market as simply as possible – he said
This is why I’ve hired one of the best female show hosts in the country, SheJackie to help propel this project – Lester added
The first episode will be shot at MCity Classic Haircut at Ejisu inside the Ashanti Region with Manuel.