Arguably Africa’s best rapper, Sarkodie, had a concert to remember with his Black Love Virtual Concert which happened on Sunday, August 16, 2020.
The concert pulled an enormous traffic to ceek.com, the exclusive broadcast rights owners to the of the show with close to 3million people trying to log on and catch a glimpse of what was happening.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
The most iconic moment was Sarkodie’s opening act where he was standing close to the Black Star on the Independence Arc. He performed ‘Brown Paper Bag’, a song that talks about aborting white supremacy.
Speaking to Hitz FM’s Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz Monday morning, the King revealed that it was the idea of George Quaye to perform the intro from such height.
He further revealed that it wasn’t a very comfortable situation for him but he had to execute it to make a statement.