Arguably Africa’s best rapper, Sarkodie, had a concert to remember with his Black Love Virtual Concert which happened on Sunday, August 16, 2020.
The concert pulled an enormous traffic to ceek.com, the exclusive broadcast rights owners to the of the show with close to 3million people trying to log on and catch a glimpse of what was happening.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
The most iconic moment was Sarkodie’s opening act where he was standing close to the Black Star on the Independence Arc. He performed ‘Brown Paper Bag’, a song that talks about aborting white supremacy.
Speaking to Hitz FM’s Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz Monday morning, the King revealed that it was the idea of George Quaye to perform the intro from such height.
He further revealed that it wasn’t a very comfortable situation for him but he had to execute it to make a statement.