Arguably Africa’s best rapper, Sarkodie, had a concert to remember with his Black Love Virtual Concert which happened on Sunday, August 16, 2020.
The concert pulled an enormous traffic to ceek.com, the exclusive broadcast rights owners to the of the show with close to 3million people trying to log on and catch a glimpse of what was happening.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
The most iconic moment was Sarkodie’s opening act where he was standing close to the Black Star on the Independence Arc. He performed ‘Brown Paper Bag’, a song that talks about aborting white supremacy.
Speaking to Hitz FM’s Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz Monday morning, the King revealed that it was the idea of George Quaye to perform the intro from such height.
He further revealed that it wasn’t a very comfortable situation for him but he had to execute it to make a statement.