There is no doubt that the stereotypes against people with Dreadlocks and Rastafarians are real in Ghana.
While others believe they are all smokers of marijuana, other people also associate them with all the bad things in the society. This is the reason why HipLife Artiste, Kofi Mole, is crying out for these things to stop.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
Speaking live on E-Mix on Kantanka TV on Friday evening, Kofi Mole expresses his displeasure in people who mostly associate him with marijuana. He believes a lot of people do this because he has dreadlocks on.
I think there is this kind of stereotype and discrimination against people with dreadlocks which I think is not very pleasant. A lot of people think I smoke ‘wee’ because I’ve got dreadlocks on which is totally false – he told Kantanka TV