There is no doubt that the stereotypes against people with Dreadlocks and Rastafarians are real in Ghana.
While others believe they are all smokers of marijuana, other people also associate them with all the bad things in the society. This is the reason why HipLife Artiste, Kofi Mole, is crying out for these things to stop.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
Speaking live on E-Mix on Kantanka TV on Friday evening, Kofi Mole expresses his displeasure in people who mostly associate him with marijuana. He believes a lot of people do this because he has dreadlocks on.
I think there is this kind of stereotype and discrimination against people with dreadlocks which I think is not very pleasant. A lot of people think I smoke ‘wee’ because I’ve got dreadlocks on which is totally false – he told Kantanka TV