Naija’s number one female DJ, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, known professionally as DJ Cuppy has admitted that Stonebwoy is the most passionate artiste she has ever worked with.
Speaking with MzGee on TV3’s ‘New Day’, DJ Cuppy mentioned that Ghana’s dancehall guru Stonebwoy helped her a lot on their record, ‘Karma’ off her yet-to-be-released album ‘Original Cuppy’.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
The daughter of Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola, also professed her love for Ghana as four of the songs on her album features Ghanaian acts including Efya and Stonebwoy.
‘Original Cuppy’ will be released on August 21.