Bryan The Mensah drops “Walls” Lyric Video, and launches very affordable merchandize store
Ghana’s reigning contemporary rapper, BRYAN THE MENSAH, has just launched his merchandize store.
The merchandize store is launched from his nouvelle website http://bryanthemensah.com/store and currently taking pre-orders. The souvenirs come in varied T-Shirt formats and designs, amongst others. The Tees come in very affordable prices, starting from GHC 40 only!
- Maxim Cosmetics Ghana wins Cosmetics Brand of the year
- Black Sherif makes YouTube Foundry Class of 2022
- Done Deal: Inaki Williams switches nationality to play for Ghana
- TikTok sensation, Luva de Pedreiro buys first house in Brazil
- ‘The storm is over’! R. Kelly sentenced to 30years in prison for sex trafficking
“Not Going Outside”, his latest EP has racked over 300,000 Streams across various platforms; a very plausible feat many have said – especially for a young and ‘just popping’ new voice on the Ghanaian music scene, owing to how difficult it is to get the numbers and digital store influences.
Listen to “Not Going Outside” by Bryan The Mensah here: https://bryan.fanlink.to/NGO
Bryan just release lyric video for “Walls”, one of the singles off his latest EP. Watch here (below).
(Source: Elorm Beenie)