Bryan The Mensah drops “Walls” Lyric Video, and launches very affordable merchandize store
Ghana’s reigning contemporary rapper, BRYAN THE MENSAH, has just launched his merchandize store.
The merchandize store is launched from his nouvelle website http://bryanthemensah.com/store and currently taking pre-orders. The souvenirs come in varied T-Shirt formats and designs, amongst others. The Tees come in very affordable prices, starting from GHC 40 only!
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
- Throwback Thursday: Okyeame Kwame – Woara ft Raquel x Kesse
- New Music: Kyng Louy – Everyday ft Abiolizi (Prod by M16)
- Herbal Tea & White Sofas: How Sarkodie Unwinds Backstage With An Impressive Assortment Of Juices
“Not Going Outside”, his latest EP has racked over 300,000 Streams across various platforms; a very plausible feat many have said – especially for a young and ‘just popping’ new voice on the Ghanaian music scene, owing to how difficult it is to get the numbers and digital store influences.
Listen to “Not Going Outside” by Bryan The Mensah here: https://bryan.fanlink.to/NGO
Bryan just release lyric video for “Walls”, one of the singles off his latest EP. Watch here (below).
(Source: Elorm Beenie)