Kumawood actress, Christiana Awuni, has clarified that she had no hand in the death of her colleague, Bishop Bernard Nyarko.
- Black Sherif’s ‘Destiny’ Reaches A Landmark 1 Million streams on Audiomack
- GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING REGGAE ROYALTY MORGAN HERITAGE, GEARS UP FOR RELEASE OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED LEGACY ALBUM ON MAY 28
- Wow! Kofi Kinaata and Diana Hamilton To Release A Song Together, ‘We’ve Got Life’
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
In an exclusive interview with Nana Romeo of Accra FM, Miss Awuni, who was pointed by a number of fingers in relation to the sudden demise of the veteran actor stated that her colleague died due to the severity of his sickness.