Kumawood actress, Christiana Awuni, has clarified that she had no hand in the death of her colleague, Bishop Bernard Nyarko.
- New Music: Kingzkid – I Believe It ft Simiane Music (Prod. By NBM)
- Sarkodie To Feature On Wale’s New Project?
- Ghana’s Kakum National Park Reopens To The Public
- I Had No Hand In the Death of Bishop Bernard Nyarko – Christiana Awuni Speaks
- Milestone: Flowking Stone’s ‘Blow My Mind’ Featuring Akwaboah Reaches 1 million views on YouTube
In an exclusive interview with Nana Romeo of Accra FM, Miss Awuni, who was pointed by a number of fingers in relation to the sudden demise of the veteran actor stated that her colleague died due to the severity of his sickness.