Kumawood actress, Christiana Awuni, has clarified that she had no hand in the death of her colleague, Bishop Bernard Nyarko.
- Sex at dawn helps the brain to function well – Sexologist
- Official: Kofi Jamar’s ‘Ekorso’ Is The ‘Coldest Record of the Week’ On BBC Radio 1
- Here Is Why Okyeame Kwame’s Kids, Sir and Sante May Not Go Back To School
- New Video: Sia – Hey Boy ft Burna Boy Out Now
- More Than 25 Million New Users Join Telegram After Whatsapp Announced New Privacy Rules
In an exclusive interview with Nana Romeo of Accra FM, Miss Awuni, who was pointed by a number of fingers in relation to the sudden demise of the veteran actor stated that her colleague died due to the severity of his sickness.