It seems all looks set for the release of Adina’s maiden studio album after many successful singles.
The puzzle here is the name/title of the album and http://kwesilive.com has it for you.
After thoroughly monitoring a series of posts on social media by the singer and inside informations we’ve gathered, we can confidently confirm that the title of the much-awaited album is ‘Araba’.
- Delay has been avoiding an interview with me for 13-years – Nana Aba Anamoah
- Its not just a music video, it’s a movie – checkout Akwaboah’s ‘Ensesa’
- Ghana Has To Legalize Scamming – Kwaw charges government
- New Love! Kanye West Spotted With Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ex-Girlfriend In France
- New Song: Sarkodie – Coachella ft Kwesi Arthur
The title may seem a little bit weird but this is not the first time an artiste is using a name as the title of their album. Sarkodie’s ‘Mary’ and others have all being used in the past.
The reason for the choice of the name may be because it’s Adina Thembi’s local name. ‘Araba’ is a local name in the Fante dialect and since her other half is Fante, it comes as no surprise.