It seems all looks set for the release of Adina’s maiden studio album after many successful singles.
The puzzle here is the name/title of the album and http://kwesilive.com has it for you.
After thoroughly monitoring a series of posts on social media by the singer and inside informations we’ve gathered, we can confidently confirm that the title of the much-awaited album is ‘Araba’.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
The title may seem a little bit weird but this is not the first time an artiste is using a name as the title of their album. Sarkodie’s ‘Mary’ and others have all being used in the past.
The reason for the choice of the name may be because it’s Adina Thembi’s local name. ‘Araba’ is a local name in the Fante dialect and since her other half is Fante, it comes as no surprise.