The long-standing feud between Shatta Wale and Sarkodie seems to have come to an end after the former wished the latter on his birthday today.
In an interesting and funny conversation on Hitz FM with Andy Dosty, Sarkodie is heard jokingly asking Shatta Wale not to enter his house when he comes with gift because of social distancing.
- New Music: Kingzkid – I Believe It ft Simiane Music (Prod. By NBM)
- Sarkodie To Feature On Wale’s New Project?
- Ghana’s Kakum National Park Reopens To The Public
- I Had No Hand In the Death of Bishop Bernard Nyarko – Christiana Awuni Speaks
- Milestone: Flowking Stone’s ‘Blow My Mind’ Featuring Akwaboah Reaches 1 million views on YouTube
The duo were very good friends until they had their differences two years ago. This will be a boost for Ghana music if it was to true and real.