Ace Ghanaian actor, Kofi Adjorlolo, has sadly recounted various situations where he was stigmatized against in public because of the roles he played in movies.
Speaking exclusively to Nana Romeo on Accra FM’s ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show, Mr. Adjorlolo revéales that a parent barred her ward from attending a Christmas Party he organized for kids in his area because he thought he was a wicked man.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
Watch the full video below: