Ace Ghanaian actor, Kofi Adjorlolo, has sadly recounted various situations where he was stigmatized against in public because of the roles he played in movies.
Speaking exclusively to Nana Romeo on Accra FM’s ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show, Mr. Adjorlolo revéales that a parent barred her ward from attending a Christmas Party he organized for kids in his area because he thought he was a wicked man.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
Watch the full video below: