Ace Ghanaian actor, Kofi Adjorlolo, has sadly recounted various situations where he was stigmatized against in public because of the roles he played in movies.
Speaking exclusively to Nana Romeo on Accra FM’s ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show, Mr. Adjorlolo revéales that a parent barred her ward from attending a Christmas Party he organized for kids in his area because he thought he was a wicked man.
- New Music: Kingzkid – I Believe It ft Simiane Music (Prod. By NBM)
- Sarkodie To Feature On Wale’s New Project?
- Ghana’s Kakum National Park Reopens To The Public
- I Had No Hand In the Death of Bishop Bernard Nyarko – Christiana Awuni Speaks
- Milestone: Flowking Stone’s ‘Blow My Mind’ Featuring Akwaboah Reaches 1 million views on YouTube
Watch the full video below: