As published earlier, young Ghanaian group Dromobii has released its maiden Extended Playlist(EP), GenZ.
- No student injured after package detonates in Northeastern University, Boston
- Several bank holidays, billions of pounds to be spent on funeral; This is what will happen after the death of Queen Elizabeth II
- Queen Elizabeth II has died at age 96
- Student loan forgiveness: Biden cancels $10,000 in student debt for millions
- Meet Aziz Nuhu Tanko, Ghanaian student-Architect in Russia with a perfect design for Takoradi Community Library
Dromobii is a Ghanaian music duo from Accra, Ghana, composed of Musicians Chowdry Aboagye Kusi (Paloma) and Joshua Nii Adotei Moffat (Moffy).
The duo was birthed October, 2019 and christened as “Dromobii”, which translates as Sons of Grace in Ga. (A language spoken predominantly by the indigenous people of the Greater Accra Region).
Moffy is the duo’s main vocalist and has a background as formidable as you can find. When he is not singing the lead, he injects bars coated with some form of rhythmic harmony.
Paloma began his musical career back in High School and over the years has learnt to master his craft. His role as the duo’s ruthless rapper is unmatched.
Paloma also couples as an intuitive singer, able to quickly settle on just the right way to approach the song.
The group’s musical style incorporates hip hop, soul music, high life and trap. Stated by the duo, “We believe Dromobii is a nation full of different Characters and people” The goal of the group is to inspire the world through their experiences in life and the experiences of fans and people around them.
GenZ can be accessed through the link below: